Old July 10th 05, 10:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Mobile Phones on the London Underground

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:21:52 +0100, Joel Rowbottom
wrote:

Paul Weaver wrote:

About the only form of public transport where you are safe from "HELLO!
I'M ON A TRAIN! I'M VERY IMPORTANT SO I'LL TALK ABOUT MY BORING LIFE AT
FULL VOLUME FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR"

But they'd need to shout louder if Underground - don't forget you need
to yell to get through the rock.

homer Shouting makes the signal stronger! /homer
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk