Old July 10th 05, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Liney Dave Liney is offline

Default Piccadilly Line today

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...
On Sun, 9 Jul 2005, MartyJ wrote:

I would imagine most of the extra traffice will be using WAGN services
into London. Indeed with the close proximity of WAGN to the Piccadilly
Line between Bounds Green and Fisnbury Park along with the high number of
parlell bus services means most of the extra traffice will happen on
these services instead of using the Victoria from Seven Sisters, though
south of Finsbury Park it will be a lot busier then usual.

I'm not so sure. During the week, those WAGN trains will be running into
Moorgate.

Not all of them. There are several slow trains that go into King's Cross on
weekday mornings. Fewer in the evening though.

Dave.