Old July 10th 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Russell Square question

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:29:21 -0400, "David Spiro"
said:

Second, while staying in London in 1989 while on my honeymoon my wife and I
lodged at a hotel on Russell Square named The President. Is it still there?

Yes.

Also, I remember eating several times at a pub called The Friend At Hand. It
had a placard of a man rescuing someone in the water from a rowboat. I was
also wondering if it was still there?

Yes. It's not very good. They seem to have trouble with the concept
of beer.