Old July 11th 05, 05:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
gwr4090 gwr4090 is offline

Default location of the bombs?

In article .com,
wrote:
I am interested in the timing of the bombs. Originally they were over
a span of 20 some odd minutes. Now they are claiming "nearly
simultaneous" explosions. Seems to me that one could get confused
reporting for two explosions a few minutes apart but 20 is a long time
for confusion, especially in Britain. If you have a 9 o'clock
appointment and show up at 9:15 that is VERY late.

Have any riders been interviewed and asked about the time of the
explosion? Specifically the Edgware explosion? I think if folks are
heading to work they would know the difference between 9 o'clock and
quarter past.

Yes - the 08.50am timing is confirmed by eye witnesses. The 09.17am time
originally stated is apparently the time of a phone call to a police
control centre. The police were actually already at the scene by then.

David