Old August 26th 03, 06:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Driverless trains.

As Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:40:46 +0100 appeared fresh and rosy-fingered,
"Ed Crowley" wrote:

I would imagine an engineer would be called. What happens on the
driver-less airport shuttle trains such as those at Stanstead and Gatwick?

There are walkways next to the tracks at Gatwick.

I don't know about Stanstead - I was once booked to go on a tour of
the transit system there, but some Afghans decided to hijack a plane
on the same day. When I went there to fly somewhere it was broken, and
we got bussed.
--
Arthur Figgis
Surrey Interested in the