Old July 11th 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] pvos58@yahoo.com is offline

Default timescale wrong

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article . com,
() wrote:

The Picadilly Line would have to be a second person because of the
timing. He would certainly have time to get the bus also.

Why? The Circle Line trains had long left King's Cross by the time the
Piccadilly train left there.

The train bombs all went off at 08:50. They could have been planted on
trains leaving King's Cross at about 08:42 (both on the Circle Line) and
only just before 08:50 (Piccadilly). Since the timetable running times
from King's Cross to Edgware Road and Liverpool Street were both 8 minutes
in the information I have you'd have to check the actual running times on
the day to see if one person could in practice have planted both bombs.

I am making an assumption the Circle Line bombs were not merely dropped
by the doors because you have too many stops for someone to become
suspicious and possibly remove the package. Since they were relatively
small, I think it is possible they were placed under a seat.

--
Colin Rosenstiel