Old July 11th 05, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default timescale wrong

In message .com,
writes

I am making an assumption the Circle Line bombs were not merely dropped
by the doors

The police have already said that the bomb on the Edgware Road Circle
line train was placed "close to the first set of double doors" (as was
the one on the Piccadilly line). In the case of the other Circle line
train, they said "the device was placed on the floor of the third
carriage".

Since they were relatively small, I think it is possible they were
placed under a seat.

It doesn't look like it, though.

--
Paul Terry