Old July 11th 05, 03:35 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Sarah Czepiel Sarah Czepiel is offline

Default Real meaning of names.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:55:30 GMT, the guvnor
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:22:26 -0400, Ken Ehrett wrote:

Well, since we don't know your real name because you are too much of a
****ing coward and pussy to use it in your anonymous posts

This from a sock??

I've looked at your entire repertoire of responses today Nick and
decided it's been criminal of me to accuse you of having anything more
pertinent to say than one word repetitive responses and sock lames.
The reason you're nothing more than a working class breaker yard
worker and Ecstasy junkie becomes more apparent every day.