Old August 26th 03, 06:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Luke Ross Luke Ross is offline

Default Oxford For A Pound

Hi,

Richard Griffin wrote:

Unlikely, megabus.com is Stagecoach too! The Oxford Bus Company (Oxford
Express) have been sulking about it though.

grin I didn't realise the X90 Oxford Express camp had been sulking.

According to some article in the Oxford rags :-)

(For those wondering: yes, it _is_ the same Richard Griffin as used to
inhabit uk.transport.london up until 2.5 years ago. Still around,
just not following Usenet because (a) lack of free time (driving the
X90 every night!) and (b) lack of available news server. Thanks to
RichardJ for alerting me to this thread, which I'm dealing with via
Google Groups.)

What times and what days do you do? I travel on the X90 most weekends,
armed with a student coachcard (and I fall in the turn-up-and-go
(Capital Card) category and so won't be megabus'ing it :-).

Luke