Old August 26th 03, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Two things

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:13:41 +0100, CJG
wrote:

I don't think people are stupid. I just think some people get so use to
something that change doesn't register. Personally Im glad Im not going
to be driving a bus when they change the 70p fare to £1. The number of
people who will be dropping their pound coins and expecting change and
not getting it despite all the publicity that will probably going to
come with the fare change is going to be high. And then the arguments
when they don't get their change....

Funnily enough, the bus service has coped with fares changes in the
past. Mainly every 12 months before Ken was elected.

Stickets will go up in buses from mid-December saying "New fares apply
from X January" - and I'm sure there'll be the usual advertising
campaign.

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk