Old July 11th 05, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] pvos58@yahoo.com is offline

Default timescale wrong

wrote:
Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
if one person could in practice have planted both bombs.

How easy would it be for someone to get on a carriage and
off at the next stop, leaving a bag, without looking suspicious?
I would have thought that they'd need to stay on a couple
of stops at least until the "his bag" information drops out
of enough of the other passengers short term memory.

If a bomber needs to stay on for four or five stops, to avoid
looking too suspiciuos, do these one/two bomber scenarios
still work?

No. The only ways to get all three bombs with one bomber is to either
place everything on at KX or shuttle between KX and Euston.

I was pushing the shuttle theory because of risk that if you leave a
bag unattended for several stops... people would notice. It also added
a constraint to test the possibility of a single bomber.

#Paul