Old July 11th 05, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dashe Dashe is offline

Default Bus Driver

wrote in message
ups.com...

Dashe wrote:
If I have missed anything here, I apologise - I don't have time to read

all
the postings, even though most of them are really interesting. However,

can
anyone enlighten me on the condition of the bus driver? I was driving
London buses when the last bomb incident happened, on the North side of
Waterloo Bridge, and that driver was very badly hurt.
Dave G.

Was this the IRA one where he set the timer wrong and it exploded early
?
I think he got the 12 and 24 hour timings wrong ?

That was one theory, the other was that the bus jolted and he banged the
case against a rail, and it exploded.
Dave G