Old July 12th 05, 12:19 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Ken Ehrett Ken Ehrett is offline

Default Real meaning of names.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:44:16 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

Well, if you and Ken are such good buddies you'll have plenty of
pics with BOTH of you in them. Post one and put the rumour of Ken
being your sock to bed once and for all. Of course if you don't or try
to hide behind some bull**** excuse it's definite proof that Ken is
your sock.
Over to you.
By the way, I have some very sophisticated graphics software which
will allow me to easily detect a "Photoshopped" image.

I find it amazing that a scum bag limey posting under an alias who was
caught red handed lying about his profession early on in antu would
have the ****ing nerve to point a finger at another poster using his
real name and email address. Doesn't Blighty have some program to get
you drunks off the streets?