Old July 12th 05, 12:41 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Sarah Czepiel Sarah Czepiel is offline

Default Real meaning of names.

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:19:30 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:14:21 -0400, Ken Ehrett wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:58:28 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:35:22 -0400, Sarah Czepiel
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:55:30 GMT, the guvnor
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:22:26 -0400, Ken Ehrett wrote:

Well, since we don't know your real name because you are too much of a
****ing coward and pussy to use it in your anonymous posts

This from a sock??

Ken and Sarah. Don't they sound like a lovely couple?
If we are to believe that Sarah is the "real" person and Ken is the
sock we have to ask ourselves why does she do this? Maybe it's an
naive attempt to imitate the police during the questioning of a
suspect i.e nice policeman (Sarah), nasty policeman (Ken). The trouble
is it's not to hard to wind up Sarah till Ken pops out.
I also wonder if this "relationship" is confined to antu or are we
merely seeing a manifestation of it. For example perhaps Sarah's
neighbours wonder about her illusive partner. They can hear her
talking to him through the walls but no-one has ever seen him. The
strangest thing is they make love regularly every Friday night, but
Ken is never seen. (perhaps)
Come on, if you're a neighbour or confidant of Sarah's, tell all. Dish
the dirt, we're all friends here.

This all sounds fascinating. But then it all comes from a chicken
**** limey hiding behind an alias. Oh the irony.....

How do you know Anthropy is not my real name? I have never said it
wasn't.

As in " Miss Anthropy's Advice to the Lovelorn " ? BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Yeah ok, Miss Anthropy.....