Old July 12th 05, 11:57 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,uk.transport.london
yitzak yitzak is offline

Default 2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

No!
what I meant to say was that on a journey that can take 30mins, it can
take 45 mins; Without obvious problems (which there are many daily).
When there are problems it can get to an hour.
Its not an exact science, stations get packed they sometimes stop you
actually getting into the station/platform.

Of course Euston Sq is very close walkable - but its not uncoomon esp
on the circle line to get stuck in a tunnel.

Also no space under seats - only by removing cushions and no rubbish
bins - the IRA saw to that.

Not disputing one man could have done it, but I don't think he had
preplanned trains - just the lines.