Old July 12th 05, 02:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Street Map showing tube lines?

In message , at 11:09:18 on Tue, 12 Jul
2005, Mark²³ remarked:
Are there any maps anywhere which show where the tube lines (not
just the stations) are in relation to the streets. I have a line
under my house, and I'd like to figure out exactly what it is.
Cheers,
Fred.

Have a look here
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/maps/real...derground.html

shows the central areas only, but may be of some help

That map suffers from "joining the dots" syndrome, in common with every
other similar electronically produced railway map I've seen. So it gives
a general indication, much of the time, but there very many detailed
"errors". For example, the City branch of the Northern line is
completely wrong at Euston.