Old July 12th 05, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Hillam Dave Hillam is offline

Default 2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

Ed Lake wrote in uk.transport.london on Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:51:13
-0500 :

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

He couldn't have placed a bomb under any C stock or 73ts seat. Look at the
stocks. It can't be done. But there is plenty of space by doors where bags
would likely not be noticed.

Great! Thanks! I appreciate being corrected with a better idea. The
space by the doors makes it EASIER for someone to place a bomb and then
leave the train before the doors close.

IME quite a lot of people prefer to congregate by the doors, on the
basis that they believe they'll be able to get off quicker at their
stop. Once the train has filled (which is generally the case by the
time a westbound Picc line service gets to KX) anyone trying to use
this area to place a bag or package will run the risk of being blocked
by someone already there, and I think it would be difficult to do this
in one move at one station.

--
Dave Hillam
"Then old Nobodaddy aloft, Farted & belchd & coughd