Old July 12th 05, 09:40 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,uk.transport.london
Hurt Hurt is offline

Default 2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

I agree that it could be "anyone not just jihadists". That's what first
intrigued me about all this. I saw TV reports which said that area of
London has a large Muslim population. If true, that can be viewed in
two ways: the culprit was a Muslim from the area OR the culprit knew the
area had a large Muslim population and knew they would get the blame.

The culprit or culprits may also have stalked (shadowed) individual
Muslims known to ride a particular schedule. No doubt this bombing was
rehearsed to the minute many times before it was implemented, why not
include a desirable scapegoat. It all comes down to motive though.
Who had the most to gain, or not lose?