Old July 12th 05, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default bombers use Luton

dave F wrote:
according to recent reports it seems the bombers gathered at Luton Railway
station on the morning of the blasts and boarded a train.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure Thameslink was suffering delays as
early as 6am that morning due to power line damage in the Mill Hill Broadway
area.

Did anyone experience such problem with the Thameslink line before the
bombing raid took place?

Dare I add a conspiracy theory that a anti-terrorist agency were in the hunt
of some activity and decided to 'create' delays along the Thameslink line in
the early hours of Thursday morning but failed?

Not an answer to your question but I wonder why suicide bombers would
leave a car (or possibly two according to reports) full of explosives at
in a car park at Luton station.
--
Kat