Old July 13th 05, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default They say 4 ( was 2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

I still do not understand the need for the amazing amount of speculation
and theorizing.

Human nature.

Surely you don't expect people to sit back and say nothing more than
"I expect we'll find out all about it when the official report comes out
and the officials tell us what happened"?

People have enquiring minds and want to test their ideas and theories by
communicating with others.

I see nothing wrong in that. Do you?

--
Paul Terry