Old August 27th 03, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Exact Fare Only

There are ticket machines at the stations that take credit card
payments but they seem to be extremely sensitive and reject the card
unless it's brand new. I never have problems with the machines at the
airports.

Am I not the only person then whose cards cannot be read in LU ticket
machines? (Switch and Electron, issued by different banks) They work
fine in cash machines, ticket machines on National Rail (except those at
Waterloo for some reason), shop tills etc.
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do