Old July 13th 05, 09:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jean-Francois Dancre Jean-Francois Dancre is offline

Default They say 4 ( was 2 is more likely (was London bombs - the work of ONE man?)

]
Paul Corfield a écrit :

I still do not understand the need for the amazing amount of speculation
and theorizing.

I can fully understand people discussing
privately how they feel or perhaps commenting on facts released by the
police or by TfL. I genuinely see no value in people trying to speculate
on whether you can chuck bombs on Circle Line trains from opposing
platforms at Kings Cross or how quickly you can dash to the Piccadilly
Line.

I'm obviously just odd.

Well, that makes us even, then .

Not to mention that the ones who speculated the most (and felt entitled to
write quite authoritatively on what could and what could not have been, what
was more likely and less likely, etc.) turned out to be also the most
clueless about the Underground!