Old August 27th 03, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Piccadilly.Pilot Piccadilly.Pilot is offline

Default Old LT Garages

Nick Hewitt wrote:
Hi people. This is a bit long, so please bear with me. I am
trying to track down a number of past & present ex-LT bus
garages. They are :-

5) Where was Riverside Garage? I thought it was somewhere
on the one-way system surrounding the current bus station,
but a photograph I saw said it was on Talgarth Road.

It was, There was an entrance in Talgarth Road and the exit round the
corner. Here are some photos:-

http://www.piccadillypilot.co.uk/hmbus/HMbsgrg01.jpg

http://www.piccadillypilot.co.uk/hmbus/HMbsgrg02.jpg

http://www.piccadillypilot.co.uk/hmbus/HMbsgrg03.jpg