Old July 14th 05, 01:37 PM posted to soc.culture.jewish,uk.transport.london
Susan Cohen Susan Cohen is offline

Default Take A Dog Along When You Travel haha

"Loony Tune" wrote in message
It's a shame that we have so many bigots considering the **** some
minority groups get. Think about the Jewish community for starters. Not
being Jewish myself, I don't know the full ins and outs of what the Jews
have suffered in the last 30 years but for you to then go and have a go at
another group. I would have thought you would have learnt compassion and
understanding. But I suppose it goes to show you don't have to part of
the majority to be a racist, fundamentalist or extremist. Enjoy defending
you culture, but what gives you the right to attack other's.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that when I tell a Jew-hater where to
get off that I am somehow unfairly attacking someone else's culture? That I
should show "compassion & understanding" to someone who is spreading lies
about me & everyone else I know, as a whole? That there is anything "racist,
extremist or fundamentalist" in anything that I've said to this lying
hatemonger?
What are you smoking?

Susan

Loony T