Old July 14th 05, 08:55 PM posted to soc.culture.jewish,uk.transport.london
Susan Cohen Susan Cohen is offline

Default Take A Dog Along When You Travel haha

"ריעין ברתון‎/Riain Barton" wrote in message
.. .
Wasn't he replying to ****ehead?

Oh, if he was then I apologize!!!

Susan

"Susan Cohen" wrote in message
newsUtBe.17582$Ll6.14182@trnddc06...
:
: "Loony Tune" wrote in message
: ...
: It's a shame that we have so many bigots considering the **** some
: minority groups get. Think about the Jewish community for starters.
Not
: being Jewish myself, I don't know the full ins and outs of what the
Jews
: have suffered in the last 30 years but for you to then go and have a
go at
: another group. I would have thought you would have learnt compassion
and
: understanding. But I suppose it goes to show you don't have to
part of
: the majority to be a racist, fundamentalist or extremist. Enjoy
defending
: you culture, but what gives you the right to attack other's.
:
: Are you seriously trying to tell me that when I tell a Jew-hater where
: get off that I am somehow unfairly attacking someone else's culture?
That I
: should show "compassion & understanding" to someone who is spreading
lies
: about me & everyone else I know, as a whole? That there is anything
"racist,
: extremist or fundamentalist" in anything that I've said to this lying
: hatemonger?
: What are you smoking?
:
: Susan