Old July 14th 05, 10:30 PM posted to soc.culture.jewish,uk.transport.london
Loony Tune Loony Tune is offline

Default Take A Dog Along When You Travel haha

I added my reply to the last message. Maybe misconstrued. My point was why
take a dog on your travels to "...clear out all the moslems..."? Why are all
Muslims considered the enemy? For that matter why are all of any one
particular race, creed, religion, sexuality, disability ( I could go on)
considered the enemy or least less of? I for one am sick and tired of
listening to bigoted dire tribe (and from my fellow white British counter
parts). Can't we live together without a finger of suspicion falling on our
neighbour? Are we (as humans) really that insecure that me MUST have someone
(or group) to hate? Except the Yanks of course (joke. Sick yes, but just a
joke. Sorry couldn't resist).

Loony T

"Susan Cohen" wrote in message

"ריעין ברתון‎/Riain Barton" wrote in message
.. .
Wasn't he replying to ****ehead?

Oh, if he was then I apologize!!!

Susan

"Susan Cohen" wrote in message
newsUtBe.17582$Ll6.14182@trnddc06...
:
: "Loony Tune" wrote in message
: ...
: It's a shame that we have so many bigots considering the **** some
: minority groups get. Think about the Jewish community for starters.
Not
: being Jewish myself, I don't know the full ins and outs of what the
Jews
: have suffered in the last 30 years but for you to then go and have a
go at
: another group. I would have thought you would have learnt compassion
and
: understanding. But I suppose it goes to show you don't have to
part of
: the majority to be a racist, fundamentalist or extremist. Enjoy
defending
: you culture, but what gives you the right to attack other's.
:
: Are you seriously trying to tell me that when I tell a Jew-hater where
: get off that I am somehow unfairly attacking someone else's culture?
That I
: should show "compassion & understanding" to someone who is spreading
lies
: about me & everyone else I know, as a whole? That there is anything
"racist,
: extremist or fundamentalist" in anything that I've said to this lying
: hatemonger?
: What are you smoking?
:
: Susan