Old July 14th 05, 11:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Boothroyd David Boothroyd is offline

Default Hearsay

In article ,
"Peter Smyth" wrote:

Well the TfL press release at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...ases-content.a
sp?prID=428
says they expect to have a full service running on the Circle/H&C five days
after the police have finished their investigations. I don't think they
would say that unless they were confident there had been no major structural
damage.

If the reports today (that the explosive was mostly Acetone Peroxide) are
correct, then it would be unlikely given the damage to the train that
any serious damage was done to the tunnel.

--
http://www.election.demon.co.uk
"We can also agree that Saddam Hussein most certainly has chemical and biolog-