Old July 14th 05, 11:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Loony Tune Loony Tune is offline

Default Congestion at Kings Cross/St Pancras

Sorry but what is top post please and how do I not top post

Loony T

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
In article ,
(Loony Tune) wrote:

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
In article .com,
() wrote:

One of my collegues at work has expressed concern about the
overcrowding due to the CTRL works when having to walk up to Euston
to get the tube. I just wonder why MML can't stop at West Hampstead
to alleviate the congestion at St Pancras.

I've asked WAGN the same question about stopping more services at
Finsbury Park.

And? Their answer was? Like Craig David, said Can you fill me in?

Loony T

I've had no reply yet. Please don't top-post by the way.

--
Colin Rosenstiel