Old July 15th 05, 12:55 AM posted to soc.culture.jewish,uk.transport.london
Moishe Lipshitz Moishe Lipshitz is offline

Default Take A Dog Along When You Travel haha

"Loony Tune" wrote in message
I added my reply to the last message. Maybe misconstrued. My point was why
take a dog on your travels to "...clear out all the moslems..."? Why are
all Muslims considered the enemy? For that matter why are all of any one
particular race, creed, religion, sexuality, disability ( I could go on)
considered the enemy or least less of? I for one am sick and tired of
listening to bigoted dire tribe (and from my fellow white British counter
parts). DIATRIBE

You're not white or English.

Can't we live together without a finger of suspicion falling on our
neighbour?

If the neighbour is foreign I'd keep a close eye on him.

Are we (as humans) really that insecure that me MUST have someone
(or group) to hate? Except the Yanks of course (joke. Sick yes, but just a
joke. Sorry couldn't resist).

Loony T

"