Old July 15th 05, 09:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
downunder downunder is offline

Default Tube staff experiences on 07/07

Yes I know........ He was fine and became a hero. He walked out a
number of people within the first few minutes towards Russel Square and
returned a number of times to the train. He (and his passengers) must
have experienced hell within those minutes assessing and understanding
what had happened.

Boltar..... you lost me with your 'pussies' comment regarding bus
drivers. It was out of order and you need to realise that.

Downunder.