Old July 15th 05, 09:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Why can't the Picc terminate southbound at Wood Green?

In message , David Splett
writes
you lose the ability to transfer trains from Northfields to Cockfosters
via the northbound line (has this been happening, or vice versa?) or to
run (engineers?) trains out of the bomb site.

Nothing has run through since Thursday. Hence we have 73 stock parked
up all over the place, South Harrow & Ealing Common for two and I
suspect Uxbridge, although I've not been there since I left my train
there on the day.

[1] Layout is correct, but doing it from memory so certain numbers
might be wrong. Also, referring to north and south for convenience -
I'm sure someone would have be along to remind everyone that the Picc

is considered to run from east to west!

I wouldn't dream of it ;-)