Old July 15th 05, 09:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Hearsay

In message .com, at
02:22:32 on Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Boltar remarked:
A bit worrying that I have both main ingredients, in very small
quantities, at home. Acetone is a useful solvent for fibre glass resin
and hydrogen peroxide is an antisceptic. Looks as though I might be
using alternatives from now on.

Lots of things are flammable and explosive if converted to a fine
spray. Petrol can be used as an explosive and so can flour! Its not
worth worrying about.

I can see you are (rightly) sceptical. But the OP has some antisceptic,
it seems.