Old July 15th 05, 03:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Why can't the Picc terminate southbound at Wood Green?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 01:07 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

Are the platforms at Ally Pally long enough for more than 2 x 313 units
anyway?

I would have hoped so given the WAGN regularly run 6 car trains into
Moorgate from the GN Inner Suburban network. Unless I'm missing
something? - not a service I use very much these days.
--
Paul C