Old July 15th 05, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Congestion at Kings Cross/St Pancras

In article ,
(Nicola Redwood) wrote:

Victoria Line trains are now stopping at Kings X again - yeah!! Was an
inconvenience changing at Warren St for Northern Line, but
understandable in the circumstances.

Problems though currently southbound due to a defective train at
Finsbury Park

No sign of this as I walked into the main line station from Euston Road.
Not that I was looking very carefully, admittedly.

--
Colin Rosenstiel