Old July 16th 05, 02:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen Farrow Stephen Farrow is offline

Default 9/11 - 7/7

Martin Underwood wrote:
"Loony Tune" wrote in message

I'm surprised they haven't changed the number for their emergency services
as a 'mark of respect'

Funny you should say that. It was my first thought when I heard people
referring to the Twin Towers attacks as "9/11".

Though, to be fair, the emergency services number is always read as
"nine-one-one", never as "nine-eleven".

--

Stephen

Comedy series about three divorcees who share a one-room apartment
on the Upper East Side. One has a lisp, one has an accordion, and
one has an affair with the script editor and most of the one-liners.