Old July 16th 05, 01:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Iain Archer Iain Archer is offline

Default Emergency services gone crazy

Steve M wrote on Sat, 16 Jul 2005
There have been police on duty outside both my local stations all this
week (Norbiton and New Malden). Yesterday morning, there were 3
officers at Norbiton! However, in a way this can be beneficial as an
unattended bag was found in the back coach of my train to work one
morning this week, and the fact there were officers on duty meant it
could be checked and cleared within minites, rather than us all having
to endure a lengthy delay and be late for work.

irony smiley
So what special equipment did they have for checking it? Endoscope,
robot, portable X-ray machine, ..... ?
--
Iain Archer To email, please use Reply-To address