Old July 16th 05, 08:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Malcolm Pinnell Malcolm Pinnell is offline

Default Why can't the Picc terminate southbound at Wood Green?

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message , Colin
Rosenstiel writes

If you say so. I thought it was also said that reversing at Uxbridge was
simpler than doing it at Rayner's Lane but there you go. I appreciate the
trip length is greater which may upset other calculations though.

As restoration of the full Piccadilly service is likely to be some months
away, presumably someone is working on the rostering as we write?

I believe so.

Steve..... Vic line DMTs were/are being 'hunted' to go to HPC and
introduce/assist with stepping back. None went, we have our own probs at the
moment...... Is it happening?

mal