Old August 28th 03, 10:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ed Crowley Ed Crowley is offline

Default Hammersmith And City

"M J Forbes" wrote in message
.. .

"CJG" wrote in message
My god! The train that came into Kings Cross this evening looked like
someone had decided to decorate the side of it. The graffiti was really
awful.

"TOX03" again? Saw a H&C leaving Padd as I was on the 19:31 Greenford -
covered in crap.

The 03 bit stands for 2003. I saw a "TOX01" scratched onto the front of a
Northern Line train this morning. It makes you wonder how someone can get
away with repeatedly vandalising the Tube from 2001 to date without being
stopped.