Old August 28th 03, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Hammersmith And City

"Rob" wrote the following in:

Open-air and insecure depots may have *something* to do with it -
unless it's an internal job..?

Its more than likely happened at barking. its the only open depot
that the H&C have. Plus its a dodgy area!

I want to know where this TOX person lives, because I've seen graffiti
by him on trackside bits and pieces in Barking, but also around Barons
Court and other parts of that area where the District and Piccadilly
lines run parallel.

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.