Old July 18th 05, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Congestion at Kings Cross/St Pancras

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:39 +0100 (BST), (Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:07 +0100 (BST),
(Colin
Rosenstiel) wrote:

In article ,
(Nicola Redwood) wrote:

Victoria Line trains are now stopping at Kings X again - yeah!! Was
an inconvenience changing at Warren St for Northern Line, but
understandable in the circumstances.

Problems though currently southbound due to a defective train at
Finsbury Park

No sign of this as I walked into the main line station from Euston

Road. Not that I was looking very carefully, admittedly.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...s-releases-con
tent.asp?prID=433

So how do people buy tickets?

The LUL ticket macines at ground level were open this morning (18/7 @
09:30). Shutters had been down previously despite a Met line
service...

--

Cheers,

Jason.