Old July 18th 05, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Name This Underground Station

Robin Mayes wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Many many years ago as a child I remember travelling on the london
underground and we reached this terminus station and was wondering
if anyone knew which station it was. From what I can remember it
was an island platform and at the end of the platform was some
stairs heading down but you could also see outside from the top of
the stairs.

Any ideas where this may be?

Thanks

Aldgate?

But the stairs go up from the platform. The OP said "it was an island
platform and at the end of the platform was some stairs heading down",
which suggests that the stairs go down from the platform. Could dmacw
please clarify that this was what he meant?
--
Richard J.