Old July 19th 05, 11:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Latest score

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:08:46 GMT, "Mick Tully"
wrote:

"Mick Tully" wrote in message news:...

"Mizter T" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mick Tully wrote:
Muslims 50-4 Civilisation.

This kind of comment is as bad as all the simplistic, inane **** that
was spouted by redneck yanks after the September 2001 attacks.

May I quote a somewhat more lucid observer than mine's opinion?

A victory for multiculti over common sense
By Mark Steyn
(Filed: 19/07/2005)

It has been sobering this past week watching some of
my "woollier" colleagues (in Vicki Woods's self-designation) gradually awake
to the realisation that the real suicide bomb is "multiculturalism". Its
remorseless tick-tock, suddenly louder than the ethnic drumming at an
anti-globalisation demo,

[snip]

My wife's Black British, my son is mixed race.

I'm white (Anglo-Irish). ****, that must mean that I'm a cause of
suicide bombers...

(what a pile of total crap)

Rob.