Old July 19th 05, 11:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default "Circle Line should be up and running within a fortnight"

In article .com,
() wrote:

More detail at http://snipurl.com/gd5c -
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...-releases-cont
ent.asp?prID=436

"Tube service update: 19 July 2005
The Northern, Victoria and Metropolitan lines are now stopping at
King's Cross St. Pancras.

Repairs have started at Aldgate and we expect to resume a full
Metropolitan line service to Aldgate and a special Hammersmith and City
service between Baker St and Barking by Monday 25 July.

Police work continues at Edgware Road. However, we hope to restore a
full service on the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines (and the
District line to Edgware Road) within two weeks (2 August).

Police remain on site at King's Cross/Russell Square and Piccadilly
line services remain suspended between Hyde Park Corner and Arnos Grove.

Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resume full services.

Mike Brown
Chief Operating Officer

Ends"

--