Old July 20th 05, 11:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.games.mornington.cresent
John A Fotheringham John A Fotheringham is offline

Default Mornington Crescent

NJT wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 16:11:01 +0100 in alt.games.mornington.cresent,
SheWolf might well have written:
On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 16:52:02 -0600, Clark W. Griswold, Jr. wrote:

James Farrar wrote:

If you wish to learn the rules, I suggest you consult a rulebook.

A pointer to such would be very helpful. I've listened to several "Sorry, I
Haven't A Clue" radio programmes and haven't been able to pick it up.

People that can successfully play it have earned my admiration though!

I thought it was last seen under Nyk's sofa?

Although I do now have a sofa (see archives), I still can't see any
rulebooks under it. Just some fluff.

Will that do?

Can you re-arrange the fluff to make some new rules?

--
HTML-to-text and markup removal with Detagger
http://www.jafsoft.com/detagger/