Old July 20th 05, 05:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Name This Underground Station

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:07:10 +0000 (UTC), "Brimstone"
wrote:

James Farrar wrote:
"Many many years ago" appears to exclude the DLR as an option.

I also took "many many years ago" to mean several decades. However
the OP has since said it was about one.

Which is why I made the response I did. Without that reigning in of
the timescale then I was completely stumped about "the stairs down
from the platform" issue at a LU terminus.

As was I. Greenford (when a terminus) and Tower Gateway were the only ones I
could think of. I'd forgotten about Island Gardens.