Old July 20th 05, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Tube staff experiences on 07/07

On 17 Jul 2005 08:18:00 -0700, wrote:

Interestingly, I've already has hassle when taking photos on LU with
staff citing 7/7 as reason for the "ban"(Sic). Sadly this is how
dictorship starts - as of course there is no ban on general personal
photography on LU (save the usual well-discussed caveats)

I thought the official line (even prior to recent events) was that all
photography is totally banned on LU without a permit?

but perhaps
now maybe we should introduce one "to be on the safe side"? Remember
terrorism is all about making people change their daily routine and
general way of life.