Old July 20th 05, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:57:32 +0100, Colin wrote:

There is a small part of my conspiratorial mind that makes me think it
might be part of a wider plan though.

What says you all?

I'd say that cycle routes are very subjective as there are many
factors that can make them good or bad to any given individual
cyclist, and as such they're best planned with a map and experience.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain