Old July 20th 05, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Simon Hewison Simon Hewison is offline

Default Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

Neil Williams wrote:
I'd say that cycle routes are very subjective as there are many
factors that can make them good or bad to any given individual
cyclist, and as such they're best planned with a map and experience.

I'd also say that the lie of the land comes into it, which an A-Z won't
show hills; my route to work has a cycle path most of the way, but ends
up going up and down hill far more than taking the main road, which is
mostly flat.

--
Simon Hewison