Old July 21st 05, 07:47 AM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Tube staff experiences on 07/07

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:46:19 +0000 (UTC), "Brimstone"
wrote:

I thought the official line (even prior to recent events) was that all
photography is totally banned on LU without a permit?

Nope, only commercial photography, using a flash and/or using a tripod.

I'm sure you know what you're talking about, but does it say this
anywhere official? I can't find anything on the TfL website saying
amateur photography without a permit is ok. Typing "photography" in
the search box turns up a photography FAQ which appears to say that
all photography requires a permit.