Old July 21st 05, 08:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Tunnel damage

In message , at 21:27:03 on
Wed, 20 Jul 2005, Paul Corfield remarked:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:52:27 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

[snip]

You'd need to use some intelligence to set up a suitable system. Why are
you so defeatist?

Roland - I was trying to give a flavour of the issues involved. I am not
being defeatist at all.

Whatever system is designed has to be easy for the public to understand.

I agree. But I think the public are more adaptable.

I make my contribution to this group voluntarily to try to help people
understand. I really don't need criticism for trying to be helpful.

Me too.